Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

the beast

Tomorrow at 3, I have an appointment with one of my bestest friends in the world to go try on wedding dresses.

Umm, have I mentioned that I'm strangely terrified. I didn't expect to be. Well, a little, because I remember how when the girls tried to get me into a dress back in August how I was like "um, how about no" (I wasn't engaged at that point, though).

I have some seriously complicated thoughts and feeling about the whole idea of a Wedding Dress. It's something I want to explore a little more in detail (maybe hopefully on another blog entirely if life works out the way I really want it to). I mean, I know there are dialogues upon dialogues of it in my diary ... but the only person other than me with access to that is Bunny, who swears he doesn't read it. (Can we mention I'm trusting? I write dirty dreams in that thing and leave it in the middle of the living room. Dangerous.)

Tomorrow, though, I'm just aiming to tackle the Beast and get over the fear of putting a wedding dress on. Try on a few things, see what styles I like on my body and figure out a plan of attack from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment