I had a really rough day at the office, and it did not end well. However, only so much should really be said on the internet. (It's totally nothing serious, but I still need to maintain some level of privacy.)
Then I came home and felt like utter crap. Bunny took a homework break and we snuggled for about half an hour, and then I crashed on the couch until 8 which was kind of perfect in the sense that I needed it, but I didn't get much done. And I woke up feeling crappy, which also didn't help.
Then I wake up today feeling particularly vomitty (this is normal for me - without fail I always feel about to throw up when I wake up). And almost threw up on my way home from groceries. Also, not so pleasant. My digestion is really annoying me lately. At any given time I am one of the following:
- having uhhh "loose" bowel movements consistently
- having massively painful indigestion after eating
- which makes me put off eating some times
- which is terrible because at the other end of the spectrum is me being so hungry I feel like I'm going to throw up
- getting motion sick (me + public transit in the am is not a pretty picture - that takes me minimum half an hour to recover from in the morning)
- either completely avoiding dairy or having my lactose intolerant self regret not avoiding dairy (pure pain)
At the moment I'm balancing a nasty wave of nausea with the thought of chocolate chip oatmeal muffins, because I can't think of the last time I made muffins.