Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

happy things

I had an awesome visit yesterday, which was very much needed. It was lovely to get out of the house, and amazing to get to spend time with a good friend who I don't see as often as I'd like.

I came home to a very happy email. One of the resumes I sent out the other day went over well enough to warrant an interview. So, tomorrow morning I'll be headed up to North York for that. Now, fair warning: even if things go well, details (other than an update if there's a yes) are not really going to be coming here. Not my business to talk about someone else's business (as I've said before).

I'm looking forward to seeing how things go. I'm excited.

Another thing I'm excited for? An amazing dose of fried rice for dinner tonight. We're doing it chunky style this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment