Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

notes from abover

Ok, before I get into the clothes, I really want to briefly mention a few things. Here goes.
  1. I have some overhauls planned in the next couple of months for the site. Pages! (I really should give you at least an About Me!) Also, I'll be going through my tags and sort of updating. Maybe dress things up a touch.
  2. Another thing I'm leaning towards are pictures. Ya'll want pictures right? Seems silly to talk about FOOD and CLOTHES and not give pictures. This is slightly more of a project. I'm not sure if my old camera is really functional anymore (it kills batteries like crazy), so I may be looking at getting a new one. I would kind of really love a new camera. Sidenote: I miss film.
  3. You will soon be getting a recipe for orange-cinnamon drop sugar cookies. Yeah they were pretty delicious (gone now). Like we really enjoyed these.
  4. The house is on a psuedo-diet. This will be (obviously) impacting what I'm cooking and what we're eating around here. If you know me, you'll know I won't stop with the cookies and (cup)cakes and brownies. That means some other things need to change. We'll talk more, promise.
  5. I think we need to talk about leftovers more. I'm not sure if I've made it clear just how much leftovers play a role in our eating habits here, and the effort we have put into making it that way. The thing is, it's just a little work at the start and big payoff later.

No comments:

Post a Comment