Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

life, and settling and announcements

Two months ago, my world was something of a fog. Like someone had pressed the pause button, or turned on the slow-motion effect.

Today things couldn't be more different. I mean, yeah, I'm still living in my mom's basement (weird). Yeah, we're still in a very impermanent situation.

But there have been big changes. Things are starting to become "normal" now, if that's what you want to call this. There's a rhythm to my day, and it's quite predictable. There's a cadence to how things move about, how I interact with myself, and the world and all of that. Some of those changes are, most definitely, attitude. There's a sense of releasing and letting go some of the anger at the world for doing this to my life, and having me in a position I didn't want to be in. Some of them are attitude, in reaction to other things (good things) that are going on.

Some of them are just cool. Like the fact that I started a new job three weeks ago. Yeah, I've kept that one under wraps for awhile, but I wanted to get through the bulk of training before I said anything. I still have plenty more training. Here's the thing: the job is a bit of an off-limits topic on the internet. I don't really think I have any business telling the world the specifics of who I work for and what I do and how I like it. So don't expect too much more in the way of updates .... but hey! Regular money! Sweet! Having things to do during the day! Sweet!

Life, being life, is intent on teetering along full steam ahead. We're busy around here, and it's just going to be getting busier.

2 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I`m quite thrilled with it. :)

      Delete