Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

the ultimate lazy meal

I've shared a number of lazy meals with you over the past few months, but I have a new "recipe" for you that really will result in the most amazing lazy meal ever.

Directions:
  1. Find a spouse, significant other, parent, sibling or close friend.
  2. Tell them that you are exhausted, and if they would do you the biggest favour on earth you will be eternally grateful.
  3. Throw in some bribery until they agree to help you out.
  4. Say "Please make me dinner. I need to eat and I can't think straight enough to cook."
  5. Sit, relax or nap while they do the work.
  6. Enjoy whatever it is they have concocted for you, even if it's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten. (Although it probably won't be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment